Friday, September 9, 2011

TIPS TO HELP YOU STAY INSPIRED! –RECYCLED from a beautiful messy designer that I have come to adore. These tips really hit home for me because I myself use these same tips to revive my artsy soul! I personalized on my own behalf. ENJ:0y
1.       Carry A Journal.
YES, I love to journal (when I can find the time) but I mostly love to doodle and jot down super quick notes/thoughts  
2.       Find A New Muse.
I love this tip! Music-Old Hollywood stars-Shoes-Colors-Friends-Fabric…I am inspired by so many things and people. Obsessions lead to wonderful creations.
3.       Develop A Creative Playlist.
I could never function artistically without my music!
4.       Refresh Your Workspace.
 Re-org’ing my workspace is a MUST before I work on a piece. My husband will beg to differ.  =o/
5.       Prove Yourself Wrong!
 You ever use that handy little “refresher” button while using the internet? This tip right here is my refresher button.  I go through these short lived fazes of feeling blah and challenged. Once I prove myself wrong, BOOM! –Well, well, well HELLO MOJO
One of my biggest inspirations is my daughter and her fun fashion sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment