Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fancy Hair Candy's Very First Blog!

I am really excited to finally have my blog set up! I think it will be a fun way to journal my way through this Fancy business! It also gives my Fancy friends a little bit of insight on what goes on in my head and in my "factory".

First, let me show you the mess I have accumulated in my kitchen. My poor family hasn't eaten at this table for about a month now! I really need to hook myself up with an Arts n' Crafts station. I have been hunting through the internet for some cool/easy DIY craft station tutorials! I think I better start by cleaning out my hall closet. There is soooooo much wasted space in that thing! I have one problem though- out of sight out of mind... when my tools are put away, I lose my mojo.

This is where the magic happens!
Hey, check out what my puppup does while I am hard at work. He never leaves my side! Bet you can't tell where his face is! Ha. I love this kid!

Nucky my little ride or die bud!
Anyways, back to the Fancy business... I made some really awesome pieces this weekend! I have to test their sturdiness out before I put them up for sale. I sorta ventured outside of my usual and I loved every minute of it! Here is a little peek-a-boo of one of the feather bouquets I made. I named these Fancy Feather Bouquets because arranging the feathers felt like I was arranging flowers. FUN! If I could make feather bouquets all day, I would!
Fancy Feather Bouquet Hair Pin


Here is another piece I made, which was sort of inspired by Betsey Johnson. I just love her random fashion sense. If I was a millionaire, I would splurge on Betsey Johnson jewelry instead of Diamonds. Haha.-I am serious, too. I wanted to put a little spin on the whole girlie vintage look. I am going to add this baby into my Skulls are a girl's best friend collection.

Skulls are a girl's best friend -Collection


Before I go, I'd like to share some happy news! I have received a ton of special requests in the last few days. I am really excited about them and I can't wait to share the finished products with you! Also, aside from my special requests, I have some fab-o fabric coming in from Fabric.com for my Jersey Turbanettes!! I am STOKED.

.Goodnight and Sweet Dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment