Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank You Sweet Little Notebook Blogger!!

I have to journal and thank one of my best girlfriends, Jailyn Cannon, for the sweet write up she did on Fancy Hair Candy. Hence the name of her blog site: www.sweetlittlenotebook.blogspot .com.
I have to say that Jailyn has really showed me a lot of support through the birth and growth of my business. She is always on the lookout for cute ideas, cool antique shops, and even fun finds at local craft stores. The details are always delivered to me with much excitement! "Oh my gosh I found the cutest little flowers" "Oh my gosh I have to bring you to this cute shabby chic shop" Hahah. She also sends me pictures and says "You have homework to do!". She has been such a great motivational therapist! -And that is when you know you have a person's love and support.  
Here are some of the cute collages she has put together for her blog. I have to share because they make me so proud! Thanks Jailyn for all of your support! XO and love ya!

P.S. Jailyn and I have decided to collaborate and bring our art together. I get to fancify Jailyn's models with accesories. We are also working with an awesome makeup artist, April Ignacio! I think this is going to be super fun or as Jailyn would say "such girlie fun!". So stay tuned because I am going to be posting a lot more pictures on my blog!! EXCITED!



Business Cards!


1 comment:

  1. Hey BF!!! Thank you very much for the wonderful shout out to me! Too sweeet of you! You know I always got cha' back! I am so proud of you and keep it comin' hahahaha Super excited on our collabo'. We will talk soon my fellow blogger! Xo's & love you <3

    ReplyDelete