Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fancy Brooch Bouquet

I am obsessing...

Yesterday evening I came down with a fever. Not a sick fever but a "craft" fever. =) I cannot get over this cute wedding spread that I came across in the current issue of US Weekly. It is the Lambert-Shelton wedding. I am not sure who these two are but I am sure diggin’ their wedding choices. The bridesmaids were all in cute knee/calf length dresses and brown cowgirl boots. The bride designed the dresses to match each of their personalities. Their necks were adorned with super fancy necklaces. YES- very country and freakin’ spectacular!! I especially can’t get over the bride’s brooch bouquet. Oh and she also had on some Fancy Hair Candy!! No, i wasn't lucky enough to be the maker of that hair candy, but it was cute!

This mag came to me in good timing because my 10 year wedding anni is coming up and I really want to put together a special, but fun vow renewal. Nothing huge- but something that I can remember forever.

Below is a link to a DIY brooch bouquet. You bet your butt I am going to make my own!!



check out them cowgirl boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment