Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday Funday Fancy Rings and PaperDollys

I have been very busy this weekend with the Fancy business. However, I did find a little extra ME time to squeeze into the hectic weekend. While searching for some much needed supplies for my first "Fancy" wedding project, I came across some Rings by "Bead Landing"- Bezels, Frames & Filigree. You can decorate them yourself! They are adjustable and come in Antique Copper, Silver and Gold. I grabbed a bag and made me some Fancy Rings for my Hollywood Honeymoon Trip. This will be 9 years for the Mr. and Mrs.

Check out the Heart Ring I made! It is going to match the "Mi Amour" clutch that my girlfriend from POLY STITCH is making me. These two are a match made in Heaven- just like me and my husband....

~May they fill the air with a million hearts and love~

The Love Ring

"The Mi Amour" Clutch by: Poly Stitch

I also made some Rosette Rings in Black, Red and White. I think I will have to wear all three on one hand! That will add some fun to my outfit.

The Rosettes
Here is a picture of all of the rings!


And.... here is a picture of some very CUTE paper dolls made by my Buggy Girl. She put some major holes in my pockets while shopping at Michael's! She is crafty girl just like Mama. 

5 comments:

  1. I want first dibs on all the rings!!! I want to buy all three pleease!!! Let me know how much k. Omg.. I can't wait till you make more rings!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw... I saw your purse from Polystitch tonight & I it's dope!!!! Your gonna love it=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG serious??? I cant wait to touch that purse! As for the rings... i dont know if i am gonna sell but i sure will make you one befri. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The clutch/purse and earrings will be complete this week=) I was gonna make a mass order on similar cabachons and rings...let me know if you need a site to order more. Found a reasonably priced one with really cute stuff=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ibes! thanks gfriend! I found a chick on etsy... but will def take you up on your offer. i love jewels! i wanted to make me some rings for Hollywood =0)

    ReplyDelete